Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/10/10

Today I got a call from my aunt Paige and she was talking to my mom and found out that I did a powerpoint for Family Home Evening last night on Nature. It just turns out that she was teaching the lesson for Achievement Days and was going to do it on Nature. So she came over to my house and I showed her the powerpoint and it was approved!(: Hah so I presented the Powerpoint to the kids, watched a short video clip, and made bookmarks. After I went home and had dinner. Then I went to Young Womens. The Kolob Ward (our girls camp homies:P) invited us for an ice cream social. So, we went over and got to know people and eat ice cream. After that, I went to night games. So all in all, today was a fun day! School is about to start and I can't believe it! Every day next week I have something going on and its crazy!!!
Below are some more pictures of the shirts I got for school:
This is my plaid shirt I got form Aeropostale!I think its so freaking cute!(Please excuse the stain in the carpet. Hahah its from rubber cement that spilled.)

This is my DC shirt I got from PacSun that transitions into different colors.

And this is just a plain black DC shirt that says DC in silver.

Thats all for today! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment