Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/22/2010

Well Friday was the second day of school! It was pretty fun! I already have 3 textbooks! One is more Algebra 2, Biology, and Chemistry. I also got Chemistry homework! Well other than that, nothing really exciting happened! I went to one of my moms college talks and it was pretty good! I even got a free t-shirt which is awesome!!! Haha and this weeekend I stayed at my mom's house.
Saturday I didn't really do anything at all! I just chilled at my house. We also cleaned the house.
Today my mom and I went to church. It was kind of boring until I got to Young Womens. Macie and I went to Grandmas for lunch. Later in the night, we decided to walk to grandmas so as we are walking we pass by this one house. This dog comes out and tries to attack my mom! It was scary but luckily nobody got hurt! Then we went to my grandmas and visited. Walking home, this creepy guy that used to do drugs came up and he was all drunk and gave my mom a hug and said she was looking good....creeper! It was weird! So today has been a weird day! Hhaa hopefully tomorrow will be a normal good day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment