Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/2010

Well the first day of high school finally arrived!! I wasn't able to fall asleep last night either! I only got about 5 hours of sleep so I'm pretty tired right now!!! Well I got to say that my first day of high school went really well and I had a bunch of fun! I think I'm going to like high school a lot!! Btw, I'm so glad I switched to Cedar!(:
At first, I went outside to see if the bus was there because the bell rang and it wasn't! So Melissa and I waited for quite a few minutes and it still wasn't there so we decided to walk! When we were about halfway there, the bus came to the school so that kind of made us mad but oh well! We made it on time!(:
I went to Math class, then Reading, Chemistry/Science Research, and Biology. He gave us our Biology book and it is so freaking heavy!!! All in all, I think the teachers seem nice and I like my classmates.
Then we went back to the high school on the bus and had lunch. We walked over to KB and I had a milkshake. Afterwards, I went to Computer Technology and then Seminary. I thought Seminary was really cool and I think all the teachers are super nice sounding and acting! Then I went to PE and I have it with Jeanae and I was really super happy about that! Then I had Foods and Nutrition with a bunch of people I know! I love all my classes and I know at least 2 or more people in all of my classes so I'm happy about that! I only got lost once at the high school I just walked into the wrong gym class but I figured it out before the class started! Haha so yeah!
I think I'm going to love it! Post again soon whenever I can!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment