Friday, August 6, 2010

School clothes shopping!!!

I just went school clothes shopping yesterday!!! It was a lot of fun! I went with my mom, aunt, and three cousins. We went shopping at the Provo Towne Center Mall and the University Mall. It was the first time I have ever been to the University Mall and I have to say that it is now my most favorite mall to go to and I will always go there from now on!!!
The clothes I got:
Black Jeggings from PacSun
Aeropostale Skinny Curve jeans
2 Aeropostale Undershirts
Aeropostale Plaid button up
Forever 21 white long sleeve
Sunglasses necklace from Forever 21
Hollister graphic tee
Hollister cardigan
American Eagle purple undershirt to go with the cardigan
American Eagle slim boot jeans
and American Eagle Artist jeans
I also got some plaid Converse from Journeys
I even got some prefume from Victoria's Secret called Noir Tease.
It is the best smelling perfume ever in the whole entire world!!
If you don't have some, you need to go buy some right now!!
It smells pretty much exactly like Viva La Juicy but its better!
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to go to Saint George and go to Journeys(or some other shoe store) to get me another pair of shoes and we are also going to go to Kohl's or Ross and get me a couple more shirts and that will be all for school clothes!
Finding clothes this year was super easy and fun! I will be posting pictures on here really soon of the outfits i got.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment