Sunday, August 8, 2010

8/8/2010

Today I woke up at 9 and got ready for church. I think church went pretty good.
Afterwards, Macie and I went to my grandma's, had lunch, and chatted.
Then, Macie came to my house and I showed her my school clothes. After that, I went over to Macie's house and she showed me her school clothes as well. I think both of our clothes are way cute!
Next, Macie and I went to the park and just chilled until Brandi and Holly came and picked us up. We went to the Pulsipher's house and gave Brady some crutches because he burned his leg extremely bad and he has a hard time walking on his one. Then we just chilled at their house with them.
Once Brandi gave me a ride home, I washed the dishes at my house and ate dinner.
Then I got on Youtube, my email, Facebook, and my blog!

Below are pictures of my shoes I got for school:
    
These are my Vans. They are my favorite!

And these are my plaid Converse. The material is so awesome, it feels like a shirt!!!

Days before school starts(August 19th): 11
Days before Vampire Diaries Season 2 begins(September 9th): 32

No comments:

Post a Comment