Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/10

Hello there!(: Haha. Well tomorrow is the first day of Cedar High School! Go Redmen! AHHH!!
Well yesterday, I went to the Success Academy Freshman Boot Camp type thing. I think it was really fun and helpful! We did get to meet people games and also they talked to us about what we should expect and how to be organized. We also went and saw a mad scientist. Haha jk but a chemistry professor that showed us some science experiments that were super cool! I jumped a lot from the explotions but I liked it! I left there not feeling nervous at all.
Now to today! I went to Cedar for Freshman registration. I paid my fees, got my locker, got my picture taken, and got a free t-shirt! So that was pretty cool!
Once I got home, I just chilled and enjoyed relaxing for my last day of summer! Well here are some random pictures now::

Here is the color that I painted my nails today!!! Its from Del Sol and the color is called Heartbreaker. The little purple flower on the bottle is the color it turns in the sun! It's pretty awesome!

This is a tranchula that was chilling in my driveway! It was so freaking huge and it scared me so I had to take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment