Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/2010

Today was a super fun day! I slept in until 11 o'clock today which is kind of crazy...and I'm tired right now and I've only been up 12 hours which I'm usually up 14 or more. Haha but anyways...my mom and I went to Saint George to Kohl's to look for some clothes and we didn't find one thing that we liked! Crazy! Then we went to Shoe Carnival and didn't really see anything that I wanted so we decided to go to the mall. We went to Journeys and I got these super dang awesome Vans that are purple! I love them to death! Then, we went to PacSun and got two more short sleeve shirts that are DCs. One is black with DC in gray/silver. Then I got a white DC that says DC in 3 different colors. It goes from like pink to yellow to green or something. I'm not real sure. But I will definitely be posting pictures on here soon within the next few days of all the clothes and shoes I got. I also got a way awesome backpack! Its Vans brand and it has small checkers and it's multicolored. Super fun!
After shopping, we went to my aunt Sarah's house and she gave me and my cousin Macie a bracelet to wear. They're way cute. Mine is a dark pink and light pink bracelet while Macie's is dark pink and dark blue. She also let me barrow 3 different nail polishes which I will post pictures of once I put them on my fingers.
After we went to Sarah's, we went to a restaurant called Ernesto's. I got a shredded beef enchilada, chicken tamale, and rice. It was pretty good. Then we went to Hurricane's Walmart and went grocery shopping. Afterwards, we went to Walgreens and got me eyebrow shaper things and some mouse foundation by maybelinne. Its amazing!!
We finally came home after that and got everything out of the car.
Then, Macie and I went to night games.
At about 10:30, we rode around on Michaela's Ranger and did some funny stuff.
At night games, the creepy campground lady was filming us so we moved where she couldn't see us! We could see the flashing red light on her porch. She is so weird..Gale the Male hahah.
Well tomorrow is Sunday. Planning on going to Church and just chilling with the family.

Days before school starts(August 19th): 12
Days before Vampire Diaries Season 2 starts(September 9th): 33

No comments:

Post a Comment