Friday, August 6, 2010

My journal

I decided that I will be using this blog as a kind of journal for me! It is a lot easier and a ton faster for me to type an entry than write an entry. So this is what I did today:
I didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning and I only woke up because my mom woke me. She was asking me if I wanted to go to the Falls hike with her, my aunt, 3 cousins, and grandma. I was still too tired and so I just stayed home.
I didn't eat anything until 12:00 and I didn't feel like eating breakfast so I had 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza from a few nights ago which was actually really good! Little Caesars(:
While she was gone, I made this blog. I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and I got in the tub. Then I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Then once she was home, she was gone for about 4 hours, we just sat back and relaxed and I did some more YouTubing and Facebook!
Then we ate dinner I had a quesadilla and some Honey Bunches of Oats except they were like Cinnamon Bunches of Oats (which are really disgusting by the way!!).
We watched Dateline and 20/20 Before and After.
Then I cleaned my room, swept and mopped the floor and vacuumed.
And that's pretty much how my day went...boring I know, right?
I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be alot funner. We are going to Saint George to do a little bit more shopping!

Countdown until School Starts(August 19th): 13 days
Countdown until Vampire Diaries Season 2 starts(September 9th): 34 days

No comments:

Post a Comment